Recovery Station Pty Ltd Disclaimer
Cancellation and Non-Attendance Policy
If for any reason you can’t keep your appointment, then you must call us as soon as possible, so we can reschedule or offer your appointment to someone else.
We require a minimum of 24 hours’ notice to cancel an appointment, otherwise a cancellation fee may be applied.
Any missed appointments may also incur a non-attendance fee.
Cancellation and Non-Attendance fees are equal to the value of your appointment, group or class.
Advanced Booking of Classes and Groups
To ensure we can cater for all classes and groups you must pre-book your class or group.
If you are unable to attend or if you need to change to another date, then please advise us as soon as possible.
This helps us to reserve your place or offer your spot to someone else.
Pilates classes can be pre-paid in packages of 10 for a discounted price.
Terms & Conditions
- Every possible effort is made to deliver classes and services on time as advertised. However, the schedule is subject to change or cancellation without notice. In this situation Recovery Station will transfer your booked class or group to the next available class or group.
- Recovery Station reserves the right to refuse entry.
- Arrive at least five minutes before class.
- No late entry is permitted.
- We discourage leaving the class early.
- You must give a minimum of 24 hours’ notice to cancel an appointment, class or group. Otherwise you may incur a non-attendance fee.
- Listen carefully to the teacher’s instructions.
- Recovery Station is not responsible for the safekeeping of your belongings.
- All class packages are non−transferable.
- 10 class packages expire in 12 months after the date of the first class booked.
- No refunds, transfers, suspensions or extensions are offered on unused portions of passes.
- The New Client 50% off Initial Session is available for new students only.
- Only one New Client 50% off Initial Session can be given per person.
- New clients must complete a Physiotherapy initial consultation to assess your health goals, any injuries or health concerns.
- New clients must arrive 10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment to complete client forms.
Any personal information we collect from you from our website will be treated as strictly confidential.
We do not collect or use any personal information on visitors to our website, through the use of “cookies” or other software or hardware techniques.
We do not sell or pass on any personal information you have provided to us unless we have your express consent to do so.
For further information on your privacy rights go to: www.privacy.gov.au