Improving mental health symptoms through participation in regular physical activity and lifestyle modification, behavioural change coaching.
Provides an opportunity for social interaction with peers, to develop social skills, independence and self-confidence.
1 to 5 participants tailored to individual goals.
Economical use of NDIS plan funds
Goals to Improve
• Symptoms of mental illness - depression, anxiety, stress, anger, low energy, poor concentration, social withdrawal and extreme high or low mood.
• Improve sleep quality
• Help control weight gain induced by medication
• Help improve energy levels induced by medication
• Pain management – acute, chronic, psychosomatic
• Improve chronic disease outcomes, e.g. type II diabetes, cardiovascular disease
• Lifestyle modifications guidance – decrease reliance on smoking and substance misuse, focus on hydration, nutrition (dietician support)
• Goal focused therapy – working towards achieving a goal (individual or group)
• Provide a welcoming, inclusive, age appropriate social environment
Please refer to the downloadable pdf for more information on coaching strategies.
• onsite within our clinics
• within group homes
• within already existing social groups looking for a structured exercise program
What to bring
You will need to wear comfortable activewear so you can move freely and are not restricted in your movement.
Bring your water bottle to your classes. If you forget you can purchase water at the studio.
Arrive 10 Minutes Early
New clients need to arrive 10 minutes in order to complete your client forms.